A QUIET PLACE II
IN THEATRES, DOLBY CINEMA AND IMAX
MAY 28, 2021
Paramount Pictures Presents
In Association with Michael Bay
A Platinum Dunes / Sunday Night Production
A John Krasinski Film
“A Quiet Place Part II”
Executive Producers Allyson Seeger, Joann Perritano, Aaron Janus
Produced by Michael Bay, Andrew Form, Brad Fuller, John Krasinski
Based on Characters Created by Bryan Woods & Scott Beck
Written and Directed by John Krasinski
Following the deadly events at home, the Abbott family (Emily Blunt, Millicent Simmonds, Noah Jupe) must now face the terrors of the outside world as they continue their fight for survival in silence. Forced to venture into the unknown, they quickly realize that the creatures that hunt by sound are not the only threats that lurk beyond the sand path.
WRITTEN AND DIRECTED BY
EXECUTIVE PRODUCED BY
Allyson Seeger, Joann Perritano, Aaron Janus
Michael Bay, Andrew Form, Brad Fuller, John Krasinski
BASED ON CHARACTERS CREATED BY
Bryan Woods & Scott Beck
Emily Blunt, Cillian Murphy, Millicent Simmonds, Noah Jupe, Djimon Hounsou
1. We will enforce socially distance seating capacities no matter what policy the theatre is following.
2. Everyone will be required to wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth upon entering the theatre, you may not lower your mask until you are in your seat and you may only lower your mask if you are actively eating and/or drinking.
3. Every person that attends a screening will have to fill out a health questionnaire that will be sent to them prior to the screening, if you do not fill one out prior to the screening you will be required to fill one out prior to entering the auditorium.
4. Everyone’s temperatures will be taken prior to entering the theatre, if your temperature is higher than 100.4, we will re-take it 10 minutes later, if it is still registering over 100.4, we will ask you to leave the theatre.
5. We will have hand sanitizer stations and extra masks at the entrance of the theatre.
GET A SCREENING PASS:
Join LatinoScoop at an exclusive advance screening of A QUIET PLACE II in the selected locations below. Click on the link for your city from the list below. If you download a screening pass and aren’t able to use it, please share it with someone who can attend. There is a limited number of passes available for each location. Screening passes are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Additional passes will not be added once they are all redeemed. Anyone downloading a screening pass is advised to arrive early to secure seating. The theater is intentionally overbooked by the studio to ensure a full house. Plan accordingly to arrive at the theater with enough time. All advanced screenings will take place on selected dates and times – please check the list below for the date and time in your city.