Summerfest 2017: Milwaukee, Wiscsonsin
June 28 – July 2
July 4 – July 9
Summerfest 2017 presented by American Family Insurance – the festival’s 50th edition – will take place June 28 – July 2 and July 4 – July 9 from noon until midnight and will be closed Monday, July 3. Following its 1968 debut, Summerfest has evolved into what is now recognized as “The World’s Largest Music Festival” and Milwaukee’s cornerstone summer celebration, hosting the music industry’s hottest stars, emerging talent and local favorites along with approximately 850,000 people from Milwaukee and around the world each year for an unforgettable live music experience. During the festival, the spotlight shines on over 800 acts, over 1,000 performances, 11 stages, delectable food and beverages, all in a world-class festival setting. For more details, visit Summerfest.com, Facebook.com/summerfest or Twitter: @Summerfest.
2017 American Family Insurance Amphitheater Headliners:
- (6/28) Red Hot Chili Peppers with special guests Deerhoof and Jack Irons
- (6/29) Luke Bryan with special guest Brothers Osborne
- (6/30) Paul Simon with special guest Brandi Carlile
- (7/1) Zac Brown Band
- (7/2) P!nk
- (7/4) The Chainsmokers with special guests Vice and Captain Cuts
- (7/5) Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers with special guest Chris Stapleton
- (7/6) Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers with special guest Chris Stapleton
- (7/7) Dierks Bentley with special guests Cole Swindell and Jon Pardi
- (7/8) Future, Big Sean & Migos
- (7/9) Outlaw Music Festival with Willie Nelson & Family, Bob Dylan and his Band, Sheryl Crow, Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit, Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats, Margo Price and Lukas Nelson & Promise of the Real
Times and Dates
- Festival Hours: noon – midnight (daily)
- Adults and Children over 10:
– Weekday Admission Ticket (valid Tuesday – Friday prior to 4:00 pm): $13
– General Admission Ticket (valid any day, any time): $20
– Commemorative 50th Summerfest 1-Day Ticket (valid any day, any time): $25
(A colorful, limited edition ticket with a foil effect)
- Seniors (60 and over): $8
- Children (10 and under): $8
- Infants (2 and under): FREE
- 11-Day Power Pass: $90
o Admission all 11 days! A $220 value! This Pass grants the bearer one (1) admission per day to the festival grounds during public operating hours during the 11 days of Summerfest presented by American Family Insurance.
- Commemorative 50th Summerfest Power Pass: $100
o Admission all 11 days! A $220 value! This Pass is a colorful, limited edition pass with a 3D effect, complete with a 50th Summerfest lanyard. It grants the bearer one (1) admission per day to the festival grounds during public operating hours during the 11 days of Summerfest presented by American Family Insurance.
- 3-Day Pass: $48
o Saves $12! Passes are valid for one admission per day on any three (3) days of Summerfest and are non-transferable.